Stay Informed - Stay Active
See the below sign up form to:
- Donate to the cause
- Subscribe to our E-Mail list for up-to-date information on 635 64th St S
- Volunteer to canvas or help with research
Timeline of events regarding FLUM-58:
- 2-11-2020 - CPPC did not approve the zoning and land use changes proposed in FLUM-58
- 2-21-2020 - Pastor Kelly, represented by Mastry legal team, has appealed the decision made by the CPPC
- 5-12-2020 - Derek Kilborne of the Planning Department has updated that COVID-19 shutdowns are still underway and due to the sensitive nature of the Appeal/Hearing, they are holding out until the hearing can be heard in-person.
- 7-31-2020 - A notice was posted with the hearing date to be scheduled for August 13th at 5 PM. A first reading was held at the August 6th City Council meeting where they officially introduced the details of the application and schedule the hearing.
- 8-13-2020 - City Council Unanimously voted to overturn the DENIAL made by the CPPC and approve FLUM-58 advancing the application to Forward Pinellas then Pinellas County Commission.
- 8-18-2020 - PGSP filed for a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request on all documents that were submitted to City Council for review in preparation for the Quasi-judicial hearing.
- 8-24-2020 - The City Clerk filed the written Orders for the approved Zoning and Land Use amendments. These orders are pending approval of Forward Pinellas and Pinellas County Commission and will become effective as of August 13th should the application survive the application process.
- 8-24-2020 - Another FOIA request was submitted for any and all communications of the members of the City Council.
PGSP Neighbors United is actively preparing ourselves for legal action and are consulting legal to determine the best path forward. Your monetary support is greatly appreciated. Please see the Home Page for more information on Details to Donate to our Legal Fund.
Stay Informed - Upcoming Events
- Forward Pinellas Virtual Public Hearing - October 14th 1-4 PM
- Countywide Planning Authority - November 17th - Schedule TBD